Friday, January 16, 2015

I'm rich ! ! !

    Well maybe not super rich, but never the less, a nice little windfall. It may not be worth any money, but the experience will be put in my life experience bank forever.
     As many of you know, I eat oysters every day as a way of keeping connected to our oyster program. It allows me to look over our inventory or try an oyster I haven't had for a while. This morning I wanted to take a look at a new batch of Standard Shore Petites, one of my favorites. They've been sugary and fat the last month or so. So I randomly selected one and headed back to the office.  I grabbed my shucker, popped it open and down the hatch. Except this time I felt something. I thought it was a piece of the shell but when it landed in my hand - holy cow it was a pearl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment